No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Beryl Blossom Toto Soy & Coconut Wax Candle
From: USD $10.97
Imagine the scent of a candle that is both vegan and environmentally friendly?
This Beryl Blossom Toto Coconut & Soy Wax Candle delivers the same beautiful scent with none of the toxins found in paraffin candles.
Our scented candles are hand-crafted in Jamaica.
Burn Time: approximately 50 hours
Our candles (particularly our wooden wick offerings) require special care. We want you to have the ultimate earth and soul-friendly experience with your beryl + blossom candle. Be sure to follow the following guidelines:
- Keep your wick centered.
- The first burn is the most critical. You’ll get the best results if you burn 1 hour for every 1″ of your candle’s diameter.
- Maintain the wick and a length of between 1/8” and 1/4”.
- Tilt your candle at an angle and light the wick across the candle as opposed to at only one end. This will ensure an even and consistent burn.
- When relighting your candle, ensure that that you clip or break off any previously burnt wood.
- Do not leave unattended and keep away from the little ones and pets.
- Stop burning when less than 1/2″ inch of wax remains. Store in an upright and cool area.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish your flame. Do not “blow out”.
- Protect the candle from areas where ceiling fans and drafts are present.
- Do not move or handle the candle when it is burning.
- If your candle won’t stay lit because the wick is submerged in the wax pool, try using a paper towel to soak up some of the excess wax. Rest your wick for a minute and then relight.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy!
About this Scent
Top: Rum, Lime, Coconut, Buttercream
Middle: Coconut, Cake
Base: Coconut, Vanilla, Sugar, Bourbon
The top note is the initial impression of the fragrance, the middle note is the main body of the scent, and the base is its final impression.
A Beryl + Blossom candle.
|Size / Weight||
4 oz, 9 oz
Beryl and Blossom
Beryl + Blossom crafts earth and soul friendly soy and coconut candles with a quintessential Jamaican twist. From the sweet taste of an otaheite apple and a classic sweet potato puddin’ to the crisp scent of a freshly plucked mint bush, our collection of signature scents will remind you of all the reasons Jamaica is the Crown Jewel of the Caribbean.