Win a Priceless Experience trip to Jamaica or Trinidad and Tobago!
Caribshopper has teamed up with Mastercard to give our customers and community the gift of “home.” This holiday season, with every $100 USD purchase you make from November 23, 2022 - February 5, 2023, you’re entered to win a Priceless Experience trip to Jamaica or Trinidad and Tobago for two.
This exclusive offer is only available to our Caribshopper community, and we can’t wait to see where your purchases take you!
Spend $100 USD or more, and automatically enter to win!
All inclusive Priceless Experience to Jamaica or Trinidad & Tobago with Mastercard!
- A six-day all-inclusive trip to Jamaica or Trinidad and Tobago. You choose the destination.
- 5 nights of lodging.
- Daily meals (All inclusive) .
- Plane tickets.
- Transportation from the airport to the hotel and back.
- Transportation to the city of origin.
- Personal expenses.
- Local tourist experiences.
Need ideas on how to get to that $100 USD? We’ve got you covered. Oh yeah, did we mention the free shipping?
Terms & Conditions
1. Description: A six-day all-inclusive trip to Jamaica or Trinidad and Tobago. Trip to be scheduled
up to 6 months after the end of the campaign. Limit date: August 7th , 2023.
2. Duration: Caribshopper Priceless Experience Campaign begins November 23 rd , 2022 and ends February 5 th , 2023.
3. Eligibility: Any legal adults (21 years +) as of November 23, 2022, legal residents of United States and Canada that have made a purchase of at least $100 USD on caribshopper.com during the campaign period are eligible to participate. If the purchase is for example $200.00 USD, the buyer will not receive 2 tickets, it will receive only one. Earn 1 entry for every single transaction that is over $100 USD up to 3 tickets per customer.
4. Prizes: There will be one (1) grand prize for the winner regardless of the number of participations obtained. The Prize consist of: One (1) trip to the Jamaica or Trinidad and Tobago for one (1) winner and one (1) companion including five (5) nights of lodging in an all-inclusive hotel and two (2) roundtrip airline tickets as well as transportation from the airport to the hotel and back. The prize will be non-transferable and cannot be redeemed in cash. Package does not include: Personal expenses and transportation to and from the city of origin.
5. Drawing and notification: For the raffle, one (1) winner and two (2) alternate winners will be selected at a final random electronic draw on February 13 th , 2023. The winner will receive an email with the price notification and will require to notify back in one week after the notification is sent. If the winner does not reply to the email notification, a new raffle will take place to select a new winner. This process will repeat until a campaign winner submits its response. The chances of winning may vary depending on how many tickets a user earns (a maximum of three tickets to be obtained per participant) and the number of participants.
6. Claiming the Prize: The winner must claim the prize by responding at the email notification to be send by Caribshopper. The winner must respond with the selection of the country for the Priceless Experience Trip and must have current valid photo ID issued by the Government of United States or Canada at the time of claiming the prize.
7. Disclaimer: The winner grants Caribshopper and its advertising and public relations agencies, the right to publish and advertise his/her name, voice or image in any advertising media in the country, without financial compensation of any kind. Any obligation from Caribshopper will end when the trip has finalized, which is subject to signing a receipt and the corresponding document or disclaimer, which will be provided by Caribshopper.
8. Responsibility of the Winner: Caribshopper and its subsidiaries or affiliates and its advertising and public relations agencies will not respond for direct or indirect damages caused to the winner, family members, third parties or property, in relation with the gratification of the prize. Any taxes imposed on the prize after its delivery, will be the sole responsibility of the winner. In addition, the winner will be responsible for payment of any income tax or other tax fixed by the Government of United States Canada, Jamaica or Trinidad and Tobago, or other government entities for accepting the prize.
9. Cancelation: Caribshopper reserves the right to cancel, postpone, modify this contest, its advertising and its applicable rules, including but without limitation to the designation of new initiation or termination dates. Any changes will be notified by email in accordance with current law and regulation.
10. Fine Print: a. Experience must be booked at least 7 days in advance, within 6 months after the end of the campaign. b. The trip will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on availability c. The winner must confirm their arrival flights to the destination to reserve their ground transportation service. d. Requests for changes to the itinerary or names of travelers after the reservation has been made may result in additional winner costs. e. By completing the transaction, you agree to the Terms and Conditions.