Castor Care Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 2oz
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Flat Shipping Rate: USD $12.00
Estimated Delivery: 6-10 Business Days
FREE SHIPPING on orders over USD$69
Jamaican Black Castor Oil is a unique formulation which has become a highly prized and recognized subset in the overall castor industry.
The Jamaican Black Castor Oil is processed using heat – the beans are roasted first which brings about the dark color and aroma.
Beans are then crushed and boiled to remove harmful ricin and make the oil safe for topical use on hair and skin.
The product is used in the formulation of creams, soaps, perfumes, shampoos, lipsticks, lip gels, deodorants, hair oils, sunscreens, lubricants, and other cosmetics.
It is also used as a laxative, to relieve pain, detox the intestines and boost the immune system in traditional medicine.
Castor Care is committed to producing 100% organically grown plants.
We use eco-friendly, sustainable farming practices to deliver the best quality Jamaican castor beans.
Shipping, taxes, and discounts are calculated at checkout. Currently, we ship to the US & Canada only, with more countries coming soon.
Enjoy FREE SHIPPING on orders over USD $69.
- Standard 6-10 Business Days: USD $12.00
Please note that Free Shipping does not cover chilled foods or alcohol. Orders with these items will have a separate premium shipping rate. For items from multiple countries, shipping costs may vary and will be calculated at checkout.
- We ship alcoholic beverages to the US only (17 of 62 states).
- Shipments with alcohol require an adult signature and/or verification of a valid government-issued photo ID upon delivery (21 years or older). For more information, check our Alcohol FAQ's.
- Chilled foods only ship Mondays - Wednesdays. Please be aware that shipping costs rise with each additional chilled item ordered.
- Digital Gift Card amounts do not contribute to the order total for free shipping rates.
- Heavier packages may incur an additional cost, in which case, we'll be in touch.
Thank you for shopping with us!
Massage directly into scalp to promote hair growth.
Dab some on your face or apply it with a warm flannel to reduce the appearance of problem skin.