Jamaican Herbs & Spices Guava Leaf, 2oz
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Flat Shipping Rate: USD $12.00
Estimated Delivery: 6-10 Business Days
FREE SHIPPING on orders over USD$69
Brew the leaves to make a wonderful tea with many benefits.
May help treat diarrhea, cold and flu, lower cholesterol, prevent diabetes and relieve uterine cramps
Individuals who are or intend to get pregnant or with any medical condition should seek medical advice before using any herbs. These products are not intended to prescribe, heal, or prevent any illness or disease. For diagnosis or prescription consult your physician. For safety and freshness, the product is packaged and shipped in a heat-sealed package.
Shipping, taxes, and discounts are calculated at checkout. Currently, we ship to the US & Canada only, with more countries coming soon.
Enjoy FREE SHIPPING on orders over USD $69.
- Standard 6-10 Business Days: USD $12.00
Please note that Free Shipping does not cover chilled foods or alcohol. Orders with these items will have a separate premium shipping rate. For items from multiple countries, shipping costs may vary and will be calculated at checkout.
- We ship alcoholic beverages to the US only (17 of 62 states).
- Shipments with alcohol require an adult signature and/or verification of a valid government-issued photo ID upon delivery (21 years or older). For more information, check our Alcohol FAQ's.
- Chilled foods only ship Mondays - Wednesdays. Please be aware that shipping costs rise with each additional chilled item ordered.
- Digital Gift Card amounts do not contribute to the order total for free shipping rates.
- Heavier packages may incur an additional cost, in which case, we'll be in touch.
Thank you for shopping with us!
1. Use 3-4 dried guava leaves and crush them.
2. Add to a cup with boiled water.
3. Let steep for 5 minutes.
4. Strain add honey then enjoy.