Natural Pearls of Jamaica Jamaican Medina Loose Leaf Tea, 1.5oz
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Flat Shipping Rate: USD $12.00
Estimated Delivery: 6-10 Business Days
FREE SHIPPING on orders over USD$69
The plant tea is used for the common cold and fevers, back and joint pain. It is an excellent source of iron and therefore excellent to treat fatigue, anaemia & low blood count. Medina is also used to treat STIs and urinary tract infections; but it is best known of all as an aphrodisiac and as a booster for male virility.
Medina is also applied topically to treat ringworm, eczema and other skin conditions.
When used correctly, the medina herb can offer a wide range of health benefits to include: -
• The prevention of cancer. The plant contains alkaloids that can help kill cancer cells.
• It lowers cholesterol which in turn help to reduce the risk of heart disease.
• The plant flavonoids reduce anxiety as it helps to calm the mind and promote relaxation.
• Pain reliver for conditions like arthritis and gout.
• The plant’s antimicrobial properties can help to kill bacteria and promote healing of wounds.
• The plant’s antioxidant properties can help to protect cells from damage and improve skin health.
Natural Pearls of Jamaica sources our Medina from the plains of St. Catherine. Natural Pearls of Jamaica Medina Plant is wild-crafted and free of exposure to pesticides and harmful chemicals or fertilizers. The product is hand-harvested, carefully cleaned, washed, and air-dried to preserve its natural healing properties. The product is also harvested in small batches to ensure you get the freshest product possible.
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE: One cup up to twice daily. Consume no more than 7 days at a time within a month. Over-consumption can contribute to low sperm count.
Care should be taken if product is being used as a sexual stimulant and you should consult with your doctor before planning consistent use, if you are suffering from high blood pressure or any cardiac complaint.
Diabetics & pregnant women should also consult with their doctor if planning to use Medina on a regular basis.
STORAGE & HANDLING - Store in a cool, dry place, in airtight container or up to 1 year.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
NB: Always consult your health professional before taking any herbal product.
Shipping, taxes, and discounts are calculated at checkout. Currently, we ship to the US & Canada only, with more countries coming soon.
Enjoy FREE SHIPPING on orders over USD $69.
- Standard 6-10 Business Days: USD $12.00
Please note that Free Shipping does not cover chilled foods or alcohol. Orders with these items will have a separate premium shipping rate. For items from multiple countries, shipping costs may vary and will be calculated at checkout.
- We ship alcoholic beverages to the US only (17 of 62 states).
- Shipments with alcohol require an adult signature and/or verification of a valid government-issued photo ID upon delivery (21 years or older). For more information, check our Alcohol FAQ's.
- Chilled foods only ship Mondays - Wednesdays. Please be aware that shipping costs rise with each additional chilled item ordered.
- Digital Gift Card amounts do not contribute to the order total for free shipping rates.
- Heavier packages may incur an additional cost, in which case, we'll be in touch.
Thank you for shopping with us!
Medina Leaves, Root & Vine
Bring one cup (8 oz.) water to a boil. Add up to one tablespoon of dried herbs per cup of water to your teapot, and then let steep for 10-20 minutes, depending on how strong you like your tea.
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE: One cup up to twice daily. Consume no more than 7 days at a time within a month. Over-consumption can contribute to low sperm count for men.