PearlBrand Scotch Bonnet Pepper Jelly – Pineapple, 6.3oz & 8.6oz
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Flat Shipping Rate: USD $12.00
Estimated Delivery: 6-10 Business Days
FREE SHIPPING on orders over USD$69
Using the scotch bonnet pepper to add an authentic Jamaican heat to the jelly, this flavor is both sweet and spicy! With a dash of pineapple, this is as tropical as you can get!
This Pepper Jelly is GREAT as a dip with crackers, chicken tenders or kebabs, fries or potato wedges, and even fried bammy, plantains, or breadfruit!
Many people also use pepper jelly as a sauce to glaze seafood, chicken, pork, ribs, and vegetables.
PearlBrand Island Foods.
Shipping, taxes, and discounts are calculated at checkout. Currently, we ship to the US & Canada only, with more countries coming soon.
Enjoy FREE SHIPPING on orders over USD $69.
- Standard 6-10 Business Days: USD $12.00
Please note that Free Shipping does not cover chilled foods or alcohol. Orders with these items will have a separate premium shipping rate. For items from multiple countries, shipping costs may vary and will be calculated at checkout.
- We ship alcoholic beverages to the US only (17 of 62 states).
- Shipments with alcohol require an adult signature and/or verification of a valid government-issued photo ID upon delivery (21 years or older). For more information, check our Alcohol FAQ's.
- Chilled foods only ship Mondays - Wednesdays. Please be aware that shipping costs rise with each additional chilled item ordered.
- Digital Gift Card amounts do not contribute to the order total for free shipping rates.
- Heavier packages may incur an additional cost, in which case, we'll be in touch.
Thank you for shopping with us!
Water, sugar, scotch bonnet peppers, sweet peppers, citric acid, pectin, pineapple flavour
Store in a cool, dry place