Tropicks365 Dehydrated Pineskin & Ginger, 50g
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Flat Shipping Rate: USD $12.00
Estimated Delivery: 6-10 Business Days
FREE SHIPPING on orders over USD$69
Jamaicans love their pine and ginger ! Try our authentic Jamaican pineapple skins with ginger, carefully dehydrated to bring you full, intense flavor!
Can be used to make refreshing tea, drink, or as the base of sauces.
1. Reduces inflammation
2. Improves dental health
3. Improves digestion
4. Boosts immunity
5. Aids fertility
6. Promotes blood health
7. Reduces pain
8. Promotes healthy skin
9. Aids weight loss
10. Helps to prevents cardiovascular disease
11. Improves brain function
12. Helps fight cancers
Shipping, taxes, and discounts are calculated at checkout. Currently, we ship to the US & Canada only, with more countries coming soon.
Enjoy FREE SHIPPING on orders over USD $69.
- Standard 6-10 Business Days: USD $12.00
Please note that Free Shipping does not cover chilled foods or alcohol. Orders with these items will have a separate premium shipping rate. For items from multiple countries, shipping costs may vary and will be calculated at checkout.
- We ship alcoholic beverages to the US only (17 of 62 states).
- Shipments with alcohol require an adult signature and/or verification of a valid government-issued photo ID upon delivery (21 years or older). For more information, check our Alcohol FAQ's.
- Chilled foods only ship Mondays - Wednesdays. Please be aware that shipping costs rise with each additional chilled item ordered.
- Digital Gift Card amounts do not contribute to the order total for free shipping rates.
- Heavier packages may incur an additional cost, in which case, we'll be in touch.
Thank you for shopping with us!
Pineapple skins, ginger.
1. Add 5 cups of water to a pot and bring to a boil.
2. Add one pack of ‘Tropicks365 Dehydrated Pineskin & Ginger’ to the pot and hold for 5 minutes.
3. Remove flame and allow to steep for an additional 3-5 minutes.
4. Strain mixture to separate pineapple skin and ginger pieces.
5. The remaining liquid can be used in the following ways:
•For teas: sweeten to taste and consume hot
•For ice teas: sweeten, allow to cool, and add ice
•For sweet & sour sauce: add thickener, colouring agent, lime juice, sugar and fresh pineapple cubes; simmer over medium flame.
Tip: a longer steeping time results in a richer flavour