Jamaican Herbs & Spices Dried Organic Soursop Leaves, 1oz (2 Pack)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Flat Shipping Rate: USD $12.00
Estimated Delivery: 6-10 Business Days
FREE SHIPPING on orders over USD$69
Our soursop leaves are handpicked and air-dried to conserve its nutrients. It is also known in Central America as graviola or guanabana.
Soursop leaf tea is used to calm the nerves, reduce pain, boost the immune system, and prevent infection in the body. Soursop leaves also contain vitamin C which stimulates the immune system. It also assists in preventing colds and coughs.
Sold in a pack of 2.
WARNING! Individuals who are pregnant or with any medical condition or concern should seek medical advice before using any herbs. These products cannot diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. For diagnosis or prescription consult your physician.
Brought to you by Jamaican Herb & Spices.
Shipping, taxes, and discounts are calculated at checkout. Currently, we ship to the US & Canada only, with more countries coming soon.
Enjoy FREE SHIPPING on orders over USD $69.
- Standard 6-10 Business Days: USD $12.00
Please note that Free Shipping does not cover chilled foods or alcohol. Orders with these items will have a separate premium shipping rate. For items from multiple countries, shipping costs may vary and will be calculated at checkout.
- We ship alcoholic beverages to the US only (17 of 62 states).
- Shipments with alcohol require an adult signature and/or verification of a valid government-issued photo ID upon delivery (21 years or older). For more information, check our Alcohol FAQ's.
- Chilled foods only ship Mondays - Wednesdays. Please be aware that shipping costs rise with each additional chilled item ordered.
- Digital Gift Card amounts do not contribute to the order total for free shipping rates.
- Heavier packages may incur an additional cost, in which case, we'll be in touch.
Thank you for shopping with us!
The Jamaican Annona muricata, Graviola, Soursop Leaves, Guanabana.
MAKING SOURSOP LEAF TEA:
1. Add 4/5 leaves and place them in a cup
2. Boil 2 cups of water and pour over leaves
3. Cover and leave for 5 mins
4. Remove leaves and enjoy it!