PearlBrand Scotch Bonnet Pepper Jelly 3-in-1 Pack
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Flat Shipping Rate: USD $12.00
Estimated Delivery: 6-10 Business Days
FREE SHIPPING on orders over USD$69
What's better than pepper jelly that is handcrafted and produced in small batches in Jamaica using natural fruit and peppers? Enjoy great taste and flavor without using any artificial colors or preservatives.
With 3 delicious flavors to taste, you'll love their Original, Pineapple, and Ginger Pepper Jellies, available in 6.3oz jars.
With every purchase, you will also receive a gift bag, made of burlap material, with a sturdy plastic transparent window.
Did you know that our Pepper Jelly is GREAT as a dip with crackers, chicken tenders or kebabs, fries or potato wedges, and even fried bammy, plantains, or breadfruit?!
Many people also use pepper jelly as a sauce to glaze seafood, chicken, pork, ribs, and vegetables.
PearlBrand Island Foods.
Shipping, taxes, and discounts are calculated at checkout. Currently, we ship to the US & Canada only, with more countries coming soon.
Enjoy FREE SHIPPING on orders over USD $69.
- Standard 6-10 Business Days: USD $12.00
Please note that Free Shipping does not cover chilled foods or alcohol. Orders with these items will have a separate premium shipping rate. For items from multiple countries, shipping costs may vary and will be calculated at checkout.
- We ship alcoholic beverages to the US only (17 of 62 states).
- Shipments with alcohol require an adult signature and/or verification of a valid government-issued photo ID upon delivery (21 years or older). For more information, check our Alcohol FAQ's.
- Chilled foods only ship Mondays - Wednesdays. Please be aware that shipping costs rise with each additional chilled item ordered.
- Digital Gift Card amounts do not contribute to the order total for free shipping rates.
- Heavier packages may incur an additional cost, in which case, we'll be in touch.
Thank you for shopping with us!
Water, sugar, scotch bonnet peppers, sweet peppers, citric acid, pectin, pineapple flavour, ginger beer